Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sneak Peek - Richard, Monica and family make seven!

Today, we had the great fortune of photographing Richard and Monica along with their family. This includes Tux, their Boston Terrier, who was so cute. I mean, look at this mug!



Their family is absolutely beautiful. It was great seeing their family dynamic. The kids could be themselves and Monica and Richard could do their thing. Thank you all for allowing us the opportunity to photograph your wonderful family. It was such a great way to end the day. Kymberli posted some of her sneak peek on her blog, too! Check them out here!

Here is the entire family...



And here is my favorite image from the session. I just love how everything melted together and how sweet they were to each other. Gorgeous!



More to come later!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics. The dog is great. They look like a wonderful & fun family.

Mom

kymberli q. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I can't even find the words to express how grateful and thankful and in love with our pictures we all are. We seriously stared at them for hours last night. =) We can't wait to see the rest. Thank you for the kind words about our family. You and Al made all of us feel so comfortable that the shoot just seemed so natural and fun; and that is what we really wanted. The kids had a blast, Tux had a blast and Richard and I now have this beautiful memory not only in our hearts but in pictures…..=)!

I know that you made an exception for us being that Baby Riley is coming soon and I cannot tell you how special that was. I read a blog that you posted about acts of kindness, well that truly was. Thank you so much again and please forward this message onto Al as well.