Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Aloha Everyone

So work sent me on assignment and I am writing this from Kaua'i, Hawai'i! I have many photos to go through (1200+) that I have taken over the past couple days. I will post a bunch of them tomorrow when I have a better internet connection in Honolulu. Thanks to everyone for your comments on my photos. I love hearing what you think, good or bad. I figure it can only make me better.

I went out and took some shots on the beach last night with my Sigma 10-20mm wide angle. 2am and got some fun shots. There was a meteor shower last night, too. I caught one in one of my images.

Ok, I am off to bed now. I'll post some tomorrow!!

3 comments:

cassandra-m said...

work? hawaii? are you on a secret vacation...ha.ha. can't wait to see your photos.

kymberli q. said...

EXACTLY, Cassandra! "work, hawaii?" PLEASE! LOL Miss you, honey. Hope you feel better. Can't wait for Whiskey River Chicken Wraps Saturday Night! LOL

Anonymous said...

Great pics, makes me want to go.
Love Mom II