Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Beauty of Hawai'i

Here it is, as promised. A collection of my recent photographs on the island of Kaua'i. I will have a few from Oah'u in the next few days, but I have to say I had more fun wandering around Kaua'i.

As I type this blog, I am sitting here coughing and wheezing with what I believe is bad bronchitis. I had it for a couple weeks and it seemed to go away, but when I got to Honolulu the 'smog' as they call it kicked up and so did my sickness. The volcanoes are very active right now and the gases can make you sick. Or, in my case, it makes the sick that much sicker. I spent most of today in bed sleeping because I just didn't have the energy to deal with traffic. I am just so thankful to have had 3 good days on Kaua'i!!

I hope you all enjoy these as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

cassandra-m said...

oh my gosh!!!!! AMAZING...simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!! WOW AL...Are you shooting for national geo or a travel mag? Because every single photo here is worthy of publication! YOU ROCKED out every image. I was going to pick a favorite, but can't...they ALL are my favorites! What awesome color and I am loving your composition on every shot. A++++++++ hee hee...

cassandra-m said...

PS...that night shot is freakin crazy great!

Anonymous said...

GREAT photos Al,
e v e r y s i n g l e o n e.

Barb

kymberli q. said...

Beautiful images, honey! I already told you my favorites. :) Awesome! We should frame a few of them in your new frames!

AHS Photography said...

LOOOOOVE the night shot of the life guard tower!!