Tuesday, April 29, 2008

D-Town Fullerton - Take 2

Here are some more of my favorites from the Sunday session with Roxy and Jasmine. The more I look at these photos the more I realize that I do need to take some more time and pose sometimes. Not so much pose for every shot, but take the time to help the model get into a flattering position. Some of the photos I am going through just show me that I rushed when I should have guided.

With that said, I still had a blast with these two. Open to anything and fun, fun, fun.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

AHS Photography said...

You do great work!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Wow Al, I know you mentioned you needed to pose them more but I think you did an outstanding job. Their two beautiful young ladies and your shots just enhance their beauty.

kymberli q. said...

Awesome, honey! 1 and 3 are favorites! Beautiful!

cassandra-m said...

These two are A-DOR-ABLE...I love the 3rd shot...love her lil' white dress. WOW, I don't think you could have posed these two. They look like a couple wild childs, who needs to be free...ha.ha. I think you captured their personalities beautifully! awesome pics!

gabriel.ryan. said...

these shots rule... btw, you've been tagged. [and i think you & your bride will be at the bash tonight, yeah... see you then]

:)