Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One Hot Photoshoot In Downtown Fullerton

Sunday. Hot. Blazing hot. What could make it hotter? How about a photo session with Roxy and Jasmine! That's what. We had to reschedule a few times, but this time we locked it in. Both of these girls love to let loose, rock the glamour look and made the camera blush. Kymberli and I had so much fun with this shoot and we hope the two girls did, too!!

I have lots to choose from, but so far here are my favorites. Most are straight out of the camera, buuuuttttttt... I did have to play around with some of them. You'll see which ones. When you hear the story of the 'Redemption Dress' you'll know why I edited the photos the way I did.

Any thoughts?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, but how could you go wrong with these beauties
MomII

alicante said...

Love the pics! I need a dress like that!

cassandra-m said...

GLAMOROUS!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! These girls are beautiful and you captured their fun personalities so well. Great job! You guys can shoot it all, this is definitely high fashion magazine worthy. ;)

kymberli q. said...

These are AWESOME! There are soooo many that I love here! Great work, babe! I blogged you!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Great work Al. You did a wonderful job. I really like that last one. Way to get the girls relaxed and involved.