Monday, June 2, 2008

Let Me Tell You About Cute Kids

Once again, my wife and I had the pleasure of photographing a wonderful family. The Ryans have amazing smiles and wonderful personalities. Thank you for allowing us to photograph you and your family, Geri.

We had a fast and furious shoot in the backyard of Geri's house. We were going to take it slow and methodical to make sure we got everything perfect, but we had to adjust our schedule a bit because the kids wanted to play. Kymberli was once again so great with the kids. She always asks them how old they are or if they are having fun. They always respond to her. Well, they sometimes respond to me too, but it's usually "Waaaaa!!!" It must be the scary goatee. She got the kids to do some fun stuff and thank goodness for an understanding family. We did have time to pose them for a few shots and I think we have some keepers. The Ryans and our adoring fans (ok, I snuck that in for the 7 people who read our blogs) will have to be the judge of that.

Here are a couple from the day that I just love.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

kymberli q. said...

I love all three of these, honey! Especially the first one!

cassandra-m said...

that first shot is ADORABLE!!!! her eyes are popping right out at ya. these are all great.