Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's Finally Here!

After a long month, my D300 finally arrived last Friday! It is, how you say? AWESOME! This baby is packed with some stellar features and I have only scratched the surface of what it can do. In case you haven't heard about this camera - wait, tell me you have heard about it. Seriously, it is the best investment I have made so far (besides my wife's ring).

Here are some pics of when I got my new toy. My wife was cracking up at my faces and she got some nice candids.




5 comments:

kymberli q. said...

You look so cute in these photos. Congratulations on your new toy, honey. Muah!

Anonymous said...

Those photos gave me a good laugh. You're still a screwball, LOL.

Your new camera looks sweet. I was just talking to Jodi a couple weeks ago about getting a new digital camera. The one we have is a Kodak EasyShare Z740 that I got for free in the 2005 LPGA Pro-Am. It still takes pictures fine, but occasionally takes a bad picture if you don't open the flash.

I'm just not sure I can justify the investment in a new one with wicked features. We don't take nearly as many photos as you do.

Unknown said...

Ummm... Nikon shooter, uhmmm... ;-)
Anyway, I heard Canon must be trembling at the sight of the D300. Hope you post your work with it ;-)

cassandra-m said...

Oh my gosh...you look so funny...like a kid at Christmas. Did you feel like you were 5 and getting a new bike?..ha.ha. That looks like an AMAZING camera. I shoot Canon, but actually just advised a closed friend in making the purchase of this same Nikon. I am awaiting his reply and I hope he looks as excited as you...ha.ha. Best!

Al Quackenbush said...

Yeah, I was like a fat kid in a candy store. The camera is so awesome. Canon makes a great camera and sweet lenses. Nikon's D300 is unbelievable and gives any Canon a run for the money. Still a lot to learn with it, but it's a fun learning process.