Friday, November 23, 2007

Be Ready For Anything

Today Kymberli and I had a photoshoot with her boss and his family. We knew it was going to be at their house, but we didn't know what to expect in the way of lighting or true scenery. My guess was that the sun at 9:30 am was going to be perfectly shining on the spot we needed to shoot in. Ummm... don't tell anyone, but I was so wrong. The entire area (except 10% or so) was in total shade! We did our best with lights we brought and our gear, so you be the judge.

I tell you what - this family has it. They had the looks, the form, and they worked well together in getting everything moving. They were good sports, too. I had to take the different shots (from a step ladder) and they obliged me. So, thank you guys.

Take a look and see what you think. Be honest. Comment on our blogs (my wife's is http://kymberliq.blogspot.com) and let us know what you all truly think. It's the only way for us to get better at our craft.




No comments: