Thursday, November 22, 2007

Family Photo Shoot

Last Saturday, my wife and I got our first chance to do some portrait photography. One of our good friends had contacted us and asked if we would be willing to take some family shots. Of course we agreed!

We set up the shoot at the Seal Beach Pier and it not only was a learning experience, but it was great fun. We had a blast working together. She got to do her shoot and then I would do a set up and so on. We knew we wanted to wait for the light right before sundown, but we also knew the kids would probably not sit still long enough to. The kids were actually really patient until the end when we realized we had been out there for two hours.

For our first shoot I would say we did well. We got some great photos and now they will be able to put some on their walls and have some to share with family.

Here are a couple of my favorite photos from the shoot:





No comments: