Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Forgotten Blog and New Website

I have had my website up Albert Quackenbush Photography for about 2 months or so and I have watched as my wife's blog has grown on this site. I have been blogging on my website, but forgot that I have had this blog open since last year. So, I am going to blog in two places now. Here and on my website. At least for the time being.

I want to make my photography as visible as possible and if it takes me doing that right now, well then, I am all for it.

So do not dispair. I will keep them the same, but I will have them in two spots. I might decide to remove my website blog if I feel this will be more beneficial. If that turns out to be the case I will make sure to add the early blog entries to this blog so no one misses out.

So enjoy the new posts and give me some feedback. Should both appear or should I keep the one and one only?

Have a great week... on to the new entry...

No comments: