Thursday, November 8, 2007

Howl'oween Comic Strip

I decided to play around a bit with my last group of photos from the Haute Dogs Howl'oween Parade from a couple weeks ago. I wanted to set up a frame that was a storytelling layout and a comic book style framing. It didn't work out exactly as I had planned, but I think that's the issue with it - it wasn't planned. I took a few photos and forced them into this frame. I like the way it flows, but to me it's just kind of boring. Maybe I have been staring at it for way too long, so I will let you be the judge.




We had a great time shooting, but now we know what to prepare for. Lots of people wanting to take pictures and a lot of congestion. It pays to say excuse me and bring too many business cards. Always plan ahead because you may not get that second chance.

No comments: