Sunday, February 3, 2008

UCR vs. LMU Rugby Photos To Come

I was out in Riverside, CA today photographing a rugby match between the University of California Riverside vs. Loyola Marymount University. I snapped about 400 photos and to the guys who got my business cards - I will have photos up today (Sunday). I will post a few to my blog and then post all of them to an online gallery.

If you guys see your photos up here or know the guy in the photo, shoot me a message or an email. I like making sure a person's name is given if I know it. To me it brings meaning to the photo.

A few of you guys mentioned you do most of your networking on Facebook. I, too am on Facebook, so here is the link if you want to add me. My Facebook Profile.

Check my blog tomorrow night, after the Super Bowl and I'll have a few photos up.

Cheers.

No comments: