Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Doc Connors? Is that you?

I got to my newest hotel today and it is awesome. Not much to look at on the outside, but beautiful on the inside. Gorgeous. These guys are getting an amazing location for an A/C seminar. Beside that, I was greeted by many of the locals when I arrived. They came out in numbers just to say hi, well... they were in the sun and as I parked I put them in the shade.

These brown anoles were everywhere and I think they are awesome. When I was a kid living in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, I used to try and catch these guys and man they are fast!

Here are a few shots I got of them, just for the fun of it.

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

kymberli q. said...

Yucky.

But cool if you like those sort of things, I suppose. ;)

Great shots, babe. They're cute but I wouldn't want them in my house! LOL

Love you!