Monday, March 31, 2008

Out With The Old, In With The New and Improved!

Some of you may or may not have noticed a small change to our website and to our photos. Our logo has changed!

We loved our old logo, but it was our first one and to get us up and going. We discussed it and went through many revisions and the final logo made it's debut yesterday. In case you haven't seen it, here it is!

Photobucket

We had our 'cute' logo for a while, but we wanted something more professional and something more robust that could withstand the test of time. We are hoping it will do just that. One of the benefits to having a graphic designer in the family is that I get to design our logo, marketing material and have fun. I loved making this logo. It still says 'teamwork' and 'ducks', but it also says 'professional' and 'elegant'.

We hope you like it and will always recognize it wherever you see it.

Have a great week everyone.

3 comments:

cassandra-m said...

Hey Al...LOVE THE NEW LOGO!!! I noticed it immediately on the last post. I love the font and the overall logo has such clean lines. It will print nicely large or small and still be recognizable, which I think is important. Awesome job....be proud. Now include it on all your frames when posting photos. ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I already told you I LOVE it; but had to tell you again!

Barb

Anonymous said...

Yours and Kymberli's weight loss is incredible. I am so happy for you and proud of both of you. It is not an easy thing to do. You both look terrific!! Sorry I don't get to see you much these days, but hopefully that will change soon. Take good care.

Liz A.